Pineapple Carrot Cake // Sweet Laurel
This delicious carrot cake is an absolute favorite of mine. Morning, noon or night, I am always up for a slice. It’s not too sweet, yet packs a fruity and flavorful punch. The pineapple topping makes this cake a show stopper, no frosting required! So simple, and perfectly moist! That’s how we like it at Sweet Laurel. Happy Baking!
PINEAPPLE CARROT CAKE
1.5 cups almond flour
1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
1.5 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/8 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 cup grated carrots
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
1 cup crushed pineapple
- Preheat your oven 350.
- Prepare one 9 inch cake pan by brushing it with coconut oil.
- Mix almond flour, sea salt. baking soda and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Whisk together coconut oil, maple syrup and eggs.
- Add almond flour mixture into wet ingredients along with carrots, raisins and walnuts.
- Spoon pineapple on top of cake
- Divide into pan and bake in preheated oven 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!