Chocolate Chip Cookies \\ Sweet Laurel
Chocolate Chip Cookies… the classic sweet indulgence of our time. I was that girl growing up: synonymous with the word Chocolate Chip Cookies. I brought them everywhere. The cookie was my go-to whenever I felt like ‘just baking something.’ This wholesome variation is entirely Paleo and grain free, refined sugar free and dairy free. So much goodness in one little cookie. Enjoy!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 cups almond flour
1 tablespoons coconut flour
1\2 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
1\4 teaspoon baking soda
1\4 cup coconut oil (melted)
1\4 cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350, and set baking rack in center of the oven.
2. Mix together almond flour, coconut flour salt and baking soda.
3. In a separate bowl, stir together the melted coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
4. Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and stir. Mix in chocolate chips.
5. Arrange tablespoon size balls on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Gently press balls into small rounds.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Allow cookies to cool and enjoy!